M. Night Shyamalan’s highly anticipated film, Glass is finally here! After a return to form in Split, a secret sequel to his 2000 classic, Unbreakable, fans have been geared up and ready for the culmination of the trilogy, where we finally get to see David Dunn take on Mr Glass and The Beast! And guess what? We’re giving away free tickets for you guys to catch a special screening of it, before its official release date.
Synopsis of Glass:
M. Night Shyamalan brings together the narratives of two of his standout originals—2000’s Unbreakable, from Touchstone, and 2016’s Split, from Universal—in one explosive, all-new comic-book thriller: Glass. From Unbreakable, Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast. Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men.
GLASS Premiere Screening:
Venue: TGV 1UTAMA
Date: 16 January 2018, Wednesday
Time: 8.45 PM (ticket redemption starts at 8.15)
Here’s how you can win tickets!
For FACEBOOK users:
- Like & Follow MovieDash on Facebook.
- Share the post that’s PINNED to the top of our Facebook page.
- Ensure your post privacy is set to public, otherwise, we won’t be able to see it.
- Drop a comment on this post and let us know what’s your favourite non-DC/Marvel superhero movie.
*Terms and conditions:
– Winners will be announced on the 15th of January 2018.
– Winners will be contacted through PM (personal message).
– Giveaway is only limited to participants currently based in Malaysia.